DFW Painting Health and Hygiene Policy for Employees
Our Dallas area-based team is encouraged to follow recommended preventative safety measures, including the following:
- Avoid large gatherings of more than ten individuals
- Maintain a safe distance (6 feet) from others, while avoiding individuals who may be sneezing or coughing.
- Wash hands regularly and use hand sanitizer when available
- Clean frequently touched surfaces
- Required to stay home when sick
- All areas will be routinely sanitized using CDC and EPA recommended and approved chemicals. Learn more about our Sanitization Service here.
Keeping our Customers Safe
- Before meeting with our customers, we will communicate that we’re healthy and ensure the health of our customers.
- We will ensure a safe distance and may say hello instead of handshaking.
- We will utilize shoe covers to prevent tracking in contaminants.
How can you help?
- Before your appointment, communicate any concerns or if you would like for our team to take special precautions.
- Inform our team if anyone in your household has health issues, like the flu or cold.
Thank you for your continued support and trust in DFW Painting. Your safety is important to us and we want to ensure your comfort and safety as we transform the space around you.