DFW Painting is seeking a long-term senior NetSuite Developer to be a core member of a nationwide expansion. Someone committed to learning the painting industry, a $38 billion domestic industry, and to developing a proprietary state of the art system that will automate many of the processes.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for continuing the development of the existing platform using NetSuite conﬁguration & customization, SuiteScript development, automating processes, and application integrations.
This position plays a key role in the company, developing and enhancing the current NetSuite system, rolling out new functionalities, managing migrations, and constantly improving the overall system within multiple markets.
The ideal candidate will be solutions-focused with excellent communication skills, as you will be collaborating with stakeholders, C-level executives, and general system users.
In business in the DFW metro area for 15 years, using NetSuite since 2007.
Under new ownership since November 2017, the new owners’ business plan reflects growing the Company from an average of $2.4 million in annual sales to $50 million in five years, which will include expansion to 10+ cities and growing the commercial division.
We enjoy a business casual dress code in a class A modern office located close to Bush and DNT in West Plano. Competitive pay and benefits with incentives based on milestones makes us an attractive choice for the right candidate. This is a full-time position with daytime and early evening hours.
- NetSuite Development Certification/s are a plus
- Master’s degree in Information Technology/Computer Science is a plus
- One World
- Customization of NetSuite scheduling functions, or integration with 3rd-party scheduling software
- Accounting functionality / Payroll processing
- Integration with external website/software / 3rd party tools via NetSuite API / Restlets
- SuiteScript 1.0 and 2.0, SuiteTalk, & SuiteFlow experience (SuiteCIoud platforms)
- Developing, documenting and following formal policies, protocols for changes and performance monitoring
The ideal candidate should:
- have a deep understanding of NetSuite functionality and development
- be a self-starter with an entrepreneurial mindset
- have the ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- have business skills/qualifications and experience