About the Opportunity
PAINT AMERICA d/b/a DFW Painting
PAINT AMERICA has recently purchased DFW Painting and using its 14 years of experience, customer database, and unique software system to launch PAINT AMERICA nationwide.
We are looking for suitable candidates with a passion to build a lifetime career. DFW Painting provides warm leads through strategic and ongoing marketing campaigns. With over a decade of experience we’ve identified the strongest marketing and advertising channels to set up our sales force for optimal opportunities. Our unique tiered sales models provide all our sales reps with a path to success, financial growth, and management opportunities.
Our most successful candidates have a positive attitude, teams players, energetic, diligent, problem solvers, and relationship builders.
- Quote and follow up of company provided leads
- Manage projects you sell while maintaining high customer satisfaction
- Build a partner base made up of contractors, designers, property management companies etc.
- Meet customers at their home or business for project consultation.
- Prepare quotes by measuring each room and entering data into our unique software system.
- Prompt follow-up to answer questions and close the sale.
- Meet painting crew at job site to provide detailed instruction and start the project.
- Daily communication with the paint crew, customer, and office regarding the project’s status.
- Walk the jobsite to ensure the work is finished and up to standards.
- Collect payment.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- A minimum of 3-5 years of direct sales experience and/ or industry experience is a plus.
- Strong industry knowledge of processes and products used for interior/ exterior commercial and residential projects is a plus.
- Proven ability for strong lead and partner generation through business development strategies.
- Proven and established system for creating efficiencies in your daily work processes.
- Advanced oral and written communication skills.
- Polished relational skills with people.
- Technologically savvy with good command of Apple products and ERP systems are a plus.
- Valid driver’s license and good driving record.
- Ability to problem solve and proactively work with a team.
- Flexible schedule with ability to work night and weekend appointments.
Note: While those who closely match the list above will be given preference in the selection process, Paint America will train the right candidate looking for career advancement. Our Goal is to help you become successful.
Competitive Compensation and Benefits:
- Salary plus commissions.
- Monthly-tiered bonuses structure.
- Company-paid awards, incentives and promotions.
- Professional sales environment with opportunities for advancement based on performance.
- Health/ Dental/ Vision insurance.
- Paid vacation/ sick time.
- Company car with gas and maintenance paid.
- Laptop, cell phone and internet access provided.
- Professional development programs.
- Customer and sales support.
Application & Selection:
Our recruitment is designed to be thorough yet informative and friendly. If we decide to proceed with your application, we will contact you to go through a short telephone interview. This gives you (and us) an opportunity to find out more. If you’re successful thereafter, you will proceed to in-person meetings with our leadership team located in Plano TX.
To apply for this position, send your resume to email@example.com and a covering email telling us about yourself and why you are interested in, and suited to, the role.
We look forward to hearing from you!