About the Opportunity
Our most successful reps have a positive mental attitude, strong follow up, and are motivated by providing excellent customer experiences.
DFW Painting provides warm leads through strategic and ongoing marketing campaigns. With over decade of experience we’ve identified the strongest marketing and advertising channels to set up our sales force for optimal opportunities.
• Meet customers at the jobsite (home or business) for project consultation.
• Prepare estimates by measuring each room and entering data into our customized database.
• Prompt follow-up to answer questions and close the sale.
• Meet painting crew at jobsite to provide detailed instruction and start the project.
• Daily contact with the paint crew, customer, and office regarding the job’s status.
• Walk the jobsite to ensure the work is finished and up to DFW Painting’s standards.
• Collect payment.
Desired Skills & Experience:
• 3-5 years of direct painting industry experience.
• Knowledge of processes and products used for interior/ exterior commercial and residential projects.
• Strong sense of construction industry in general.
• Minimum of 3+ years in an outside sales role.
• Proven ability for strong lead generation.
• Advanced oral and written communication skills.
• Polished people and customer service skills.
• Technologically savvy with good command of Apple products.
• Valid driver’s license/ good driving record.
• Ability to problem solve and proactively work with a team.
• Flexible schedule with ability to work night and weekend appointments.
Note: While those who closely match the list above will be given preference in the selection process, DFW Painting will train the right candidate looking for career advancement.
Competitive Compensation and Benefits:
• Salary plus commissions and bonus.
• Professional sales environment with opportunities for advancement based on performance.
• Health, vision, dental, & life insurance.
• Paid vacation.
• Company car with gas and maintenance paid.
• Laptop, cell phone and Internet access provided.
• Professional development programs.
• Customer and sales support.
Application & Selection:
Our recruitment is designed to be thorough yet informative and friendly. If we decide to proceed with your application, we will usually contact you to go through a short telephone interview initially. This gives you (and us) an opportunity to find out more. If you’re successful thereafter, you will proceed to in-person meetings with our leadership team in located in Plano.
To apply for this position, send your resume to [email protected] and a covering email telling us about yourself and why you are interested in, and suited to, the role.
We look forward to hearing from you!